And as tradition, I am carrying forward the tradition of awarding it to my blogging buddies, who I personally feel deserve this award!!
By the way, Rads in her site has jotted down a list of rules, concerning this award, which I will display here...
- Link the person who tagged you
- Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post
- Post this in one or all of your blogs
- Answer the four questions following these Rules
- Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them
- Come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com/ and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List
- Have Fun!
- The person who tagged you: Rads
- His/her site's title and url: Rads Blog-a-Zine: http://rads-blogazine.blogspot.com
- Date when you were tagged: 7th July, 2009
- Persons you tagged: I tag the following...
Quirks of Sanity
PS: As an update on the on goings of my life, I have finally returned to India. As a medical graduate. Now I have to study for a couple of months for a rather important exam.The aim of the exam is to enable me to begin practice in India. Kind of like a licensing exam. Once I clear it, I'll be free (for a short while at least), but until then I might not be as regular in the blogosphere.
Besides the internet in my city has abysmal speed, and I'll have to install a broadband connection to do some decent surfing. The blogger page took ages to load!! I'll have to install one of those high speed broadband connections soon, but after my exams.
Newayz...that's the news from my side...wish me luck (I'll really need it) to clear my exam.
Till then, to all my blogging buddies, take care and God bless.
Au revoir for now...